2010年3月1日月曜日

Outside of My Ishikawa Bubble - Osaka and Kyoto Pt.IV

12/31/2009

I woke up close to noon. Although it was New Year's Eve, I didn't have the energy to do anything. Kazuki and I ate takoyaki in his little part of Osaka. It was delicious! We also did some shopping and then went to the grocery story to get food to make in the evening. The rest of the night was spent watching dramas, watching the K-1 fight, and then watching kouhaku (which is one of the New Year's Eve programs in Japan featuring numerous artists). Kazuki made ginger pork and soba. It was a simple New Year's Eve free of alcohol, until midnight struck, and even then I just had a small cup of wine.


This is how they make Takoyaki in Osaka

Mochi that was fried/grilled/baked?
Tada! Takoyaki!

The station I frequented that week

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿